Home Confetti: Guest Blogging at Hill City Bride

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Guest Blogging at Hill City Bride

I'm taking today off! Well, not entirely. I'm thrilled to be guest blogging over at Hill City Bride today! Edited by my blog pal Jennifer, Hill City Bride is dedicated to inspiring the bride-to-be with beautiful receptions, DIY details, accessories, and much more. I love Hill City Bride because weddings are such a great go-to resource for party inspiration! For instance, look at the lush color scheme and white pumpkins used in this fabulous autumn wedding that was featured here on Hill City Bride.

Today, make sure to click here for my guest post–you'll find a fabulous idea for a dreamy rustic centerpiece!


Photo: Sincerely, Liz: Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips