Home Confetti: Merry Monday: Carnival Fun Photo Shoot

Monday, October 3, 2011

Merry Monday: Carnival Fun Photo Shoot

When I opened this email, it was like a burst of color splashing through my inbox! Seriously, with all the black, orange and browns out there for the Fall and Halloween (which I DO love!) it was refreshing to see this bright blast of turquoise, orange and reds.

Feast your eyes on this amazing "Carnival Fun" styled shoot. Photographed by Iliana Morton Photography, this shoot provides great inspiration for any shower, wedding or birthday celebration. I love the sophisticated style, but yet it's laid back with the food choices of corn dogs, pulled pork and sliders. Make sure to check out the fabulous contributors after the photos.

Event Planner: Eventity Inc
Floral Designer: sweet pea flower company
Invitation Designer: Nic.Roc. Designs
Cake Designer: Hey there, Cupcake!
Equipment Rentals: Raphael's Party Rentals
Submission via Two Bright Lights

2 comments:

  1. I love this submission! Such fun colors, and I love that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring us! It was a amazing team effort. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips