Home Confetti: Happy THANKSgiving TO YOU!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy THANKSgiving TO YOU!

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I'm definitely feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to get everything done. I did manage to finish the grocery shopping last night, but need to spend today making a few things ahead of time. Coming from an old school Italian family, we have lasagna as a first course before the turkey (i.e. don't wear anything tight to the dinner table!) so getting everything cooked and hot to serve is challenging–especially when you only have one oven! I actually made a timeline last year and SO wish I had saved it! But I am sooo very thankful to be spending Thanksgiving with my immediate family and parents. It definitely makes it feel like more of a holiday.

And I am also SO thankful for YOU! It is so great to find so many people who enjoy all these crafts, DIY and parties from around the 'net as much as I do! And I am so humbled by how much the readership has grown since this time last year–it has more than doubled! It really gives me goosebumps knowing that people take the time to read Home Confetti. I put a lot of time and care into curating this blog, and I really appreciate the feedback and loyalty by so many people. The increase in comments and questions, especially on the Facebook page, has been thrilling!! Gosh, I remember begging my sister to make a comment every now and then. ha!

I sincerely hope each and every one of you has a happy Thanksgiving.

All my best,
RoseMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips