Home Confetti: Inspiration Board

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Inspiration Board


I've been having fun reading bloggers' new year resolutions. I admit I'm trying to find new ones for myself–ones that go beyond the lose weight, get organized, etc. (i.e. ones I may actually keep!) It's def hard to stay motivated and inspired throughout the year. I've seen people keep post-its with inspirational sayings on them on their bathroom mirror... but look at this DIY! Using a ceiling medallion, this would make an inspiring piece for an office or even bedroom-so you can see it when you get up in the morning. And it's a decorative piece for any room. You can find the full tutorial at Revolutionaries.

Do you make new year resolutions? If so, how do you stay motivated to keep them??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips