Home Confetti: Today's Takeaway: Branch Placecard Holder

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today's Takeaway: Branch Placecard Holder

For those new to Home Confetti.... ever been scrolling through someone's party photos and a small idea just jumps out at you that you want to mentally file away in hopes that you can use it one day? Well, that's the idea behind "Today's Takeaway." Neat little ideas you takeaway from a party that help round out a look.

I love the use of a branch to hold placecards. Perfect for any rustic or nature-inspired theme. This was an idea used in a wedding featured on Elizabeth Anne Designs.

3 comments:

  1. love this idea..I'm passing it along to my mom who will be getting married this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea! Definitely a keeper! I'm pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pinning this for my best friend who is getting married next year. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips