Home Confetti: Valentine Beverages with Free Printables

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentine Beverages with Free Printables

I'm providing the beverages for the girls Valentine's Day parties. I gave them each a choice of what they wanted to do.

Choice 1: Fruit punch juice boxes covered in these cute nostalgic wrappers that I quickly made using some free clip art.

Or Choice 2: Remember the Love Juice idea featured on Tatertots and Jello that I used last year--and that I also modified for Halloween? Well, I wanted to update it a bit, and made wrappers for this year. (I used 6.75 oz juice boxes.) What do you think?

Unfortuntately, the play on words with the fruit punch was lost on Kindergarteners, so Choice #2 won for both classes!

If you'd like to use either of these ideas, you can click on the links below for each printable. Enjoy!



1 comment:

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips