Home Confetti: Cheesecake Cups

Friday, February 10, 2012

Cheesecake Cups


Last night I hosted a beauty/spa night for the MOMS Club I belong to. So fun! I gave a little preview earlier in the day on Twitter and Facebook with this photo of cheesecake cups I made. And I quickly got a couple of tweets asking what they were/how they were made. So, I want to share the OH SO EASY recipe. In fact, it's a Kraft recipe.

All you need is:
1 package (8 oz.) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup of sugar
1 tub (8oz.) of COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
I used small broken pieces of Honey Graham Cinnamon Crackers - but the original recipe used Oreo cookies

Directions:
Beat cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Then, gently stir in whipped topping.

Line bottom of glasses with pieces of honey graham cookies. Spoon cream cheese mixture into cups/glasses. Top with graham cracker crumbs.

Now, depending on the size of your cup, you may want to add a layer of the graham cracker crumbs in the middle too, which is traditionally more of a parfait. YUM!

I'll post photos of the evening next week! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips