Home Confetti: Today's Takeaway: Dipped Ice Cream Cones

Monday, July 9, 2012

Today's Takeaway: Dipped Ice Cream Cones

I am finally back at home in Colorado after our three week stay in New York!  So much fun, but still recuperating from the lack of sleep.  I'm also still catching up on all my blog reading, emails, etc.  But as I was looking through some of them I came across this cute ice cream party from Meaningful Mama with these adorable hand dipped chocolate ice cream cones.  They totally jazz up the display and I can only imagine how excited the kids were when they saw them!  But wouldn't it be great to take this idea one step further and let the older kids and adults dip their own cones and choose their own toppings?!  (Y'know how I love interactive stations!)  Perfect for your ice cream socials and parties this summer.  Here's how Meaningful Mama made the cones and here is the full party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips