Home Confetti: CUSTOM HALLOWEEN BANNER USING FREE PRINTABLES

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

CUSTOM HALLOWEEN BANNER USING FREE PRINTABLES

I mentioned that I was part of a committee putting together a "Spooktacular Soups and Stews" luncheon for our school's teachers last week.  I so wish I had a photo of the finished room. The committee did such a great job! Unfortunately I had to leave before the room was done, otherwise I would have tried getting a photo myself.  In any case, my contribution to the decor was this custom banner: "THANK YOU SPOOKTACULAR TEACHERS."  I thought it was worth sharing to let you know that you can easily make your own with free Halloween printables found at The Cottage Market. So generous, she includes the alphabet and numbers. Perfect last minute addition to your Halloween festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips