Home Confetti: PINNED & DONE: NO-BAKE PEPPERMINT COOKIES

Monday, December 15, 2014

PINNED & DONE: NO-BAKE PEPPERMINT COOKIES

We went to a fun cookie exchange Friday night. The kids got to decorate gingerbread houses while the moms enjoyed some wine and exchanged cookies. I don't really like to bake, and since the party was at 4:30 on Friday, time wasn't on my side either. So, I scoured Pinterest for a quick idea and found these no-bake peppermint sandwich cookies from Better Homes & Gardens here. They were delicious and a hit! They kind of taste like thin mints. I ran the edges in chopped up candy canes too which made them look so pretty that these cookies would make an easy neighbor gift as well. If you're in a pinch for a quick cookie idea--you'll be thanking me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips