Home Confetti: ELEMENTARY SCHOOL THANK YOU CARD

Thursday, May 25, 2017

ELEMENTARY SCHOOL THANK YOU CARD

This week is going to be a hard week for me. My twin girls will graduate from elementary school on Friday. I only have the twins so it's like boom, it's done! I feel very fortunate though that they each had such a great experience at their elementary school--especially since they each have such different personalities and needs. So, I really wanted to be able to express our thank you to the staff.

I have seen a lot of cute thank yous to teachers like this one on Pinterest. I decided to take the idea one step further. We made cards for each girl. You see the cover above. Inside, on the first panel the card is addressed to every teacher (including principals and specials teachers) that the girls have had since kindergarten. On the other side we outlined the many lessons each girl learned during her six years there. (Our elementary school is K-5.)
We'll be passing them out tomorrow and I know each teacher will really appreciate the note.

How do you thank your kids' teachers at the end of the year? Would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips