Home Confetti: LET THE CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES BEGIN

Monday, November 27, 2017

LET THE CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES BEGIN

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a pretty low-key Thanksgiving - which was fine by me! However, since we didn't go anywhere we rallied a few of my daughters' friends who were actually in town for a little craft party.

We started with making and decorating cookies. They did such a great job!
I didn't let them eat their cookies until after we had lunch - reindeer roll sandwiches. :)
And then we made snow slime! If you have a slime-obsessed child, you add Instant Snow and a little warm water to your slime mix and you get this powdery looking slime that looks like snow.
We had a couple of other crafts planned, but I think after the snow slime they were done and just played some games on their own. My girls are getting older and I realize these holiday party games and crafts are on a deadline... sniff... so making the most of it while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips