Home Confetti: THIS WEEK'S PRODUCT FINDS

Friday, January 26, 2018

THIS WEEK'S PRODUCT FINDS

I love it when my Facebook friends are out and about and will snap a photo of something they see in-store that they feel is a great deal or product find. It's such a help! That's what I'm hoping to do here by posting some of the party-related items I find when I'm out and about. The frequency will really depend on how often I find share-worthy items, but I hope you'll find this helpful.

If you follow me on Facebook, then you may have seen this first find I saw at Sam's Club. These tubes of gumballs are perfect for Valentine's Day. You get 24 tubes for only $9.98! This is on our radar as a strong possibility for my girls to give out to their friends this year.
Next, did any of you see these white ceramic cake/cupcake holders at Target? The small version is $1. The larger version is $5. I really do favor white tableware because you can customize them to any color palette just by hanging some pom poms, tassels or ribbon around them. These can also be used as candle holders.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips